Friday, November 23, 2012

Welcoming the Christmas Season


                      
I hope you all ate a lot of turkey yesterday and got a lot of shopping done today!! Christmas season is now officially in full swing. I couldn't believe that it's this time of year again. It's craziness.

In honor of this being the first official day of the holiday season, you are going to get your first list of Christmas movies. This list is good to kick off the season with. These are all light-hearted movies and classics. Pop one in the DVD player, get a blanket and your best holiday pajamas. Sometimes watching Christmas movies is one of the only things that can truly get you into the holiday spirit, so start now!

1. ELF
I just watched this movie last night. I am honestly completely sure that I could watch this movie any day of the year and love it. There is some so hilarious about Will Ferrell in that elf suit. Such a great Christmas movie too. I couldn't believe that this film has been out for ten years, it is now definitely a Christmas classic.

2. Jingle All The Way
This is yet another hysterical movie. The Arnold and Rita Wilson along with Sinbad star in this movie about a noncommittal father who forgets to buy his son the hottest toy of the season. Many people have never seen this movie. It's definitely a winner.

3. It's A Wonderful Life
If you have trouble getting in this Christmas spirit this one is for you. I have been watching this movie since I was a very little kid. It's classic acting and an adorable story. It will definitely knock the bah humbug right out of you.

4. National Lampoons: Christmas Vacation
I LOVE this movie. Seriously almost peed my pants laughing the first time that I saw it. Chevy Chase is brilliant in this movie. The great aunt who prays really loud is definitely my favorite character.

5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
What says Christmas more than a shiny red nose? That's right nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment