Thursday, November 8, 2012

Three Weddings

We have all heard of or seen the movie Four Weddings and a Funeral. In the movie there are four separate weddings and then a funeral. If you are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, I guess they took the title literally. The couple has literally three different wedding plans in the works. That's right kiddies, Hannah Montana is going to have three separate weddings. According to Billy Ray he thinks the news is great and is excited. I wouldn't be excited if I had to walk her down the aisle three times.

I guess I am just still grappling with the idea of the funds that is taking to provide these three separate nuptials. I can imagine that one is more extravagant than the last. I have no doubt that whoever is paying for them has no problem because money is not an object of worry for either family. However, doesn't it seem like Miley & Liam could do something more worthwhile with the money? I mean they could donate it, but even if they don't want to be the couple filled with generosity...I don't know, save the money for a later time! I just can't get over it. I think that when brides have two dresses that is just too much, three weddings is a whole different animal. What do you guys think?! Post your comments below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment