Monday, November 5, 2012

Rumors Come True

I heard this story a few days ago, but nothing was confirmed for sure. Now I can officially say that Disney Channel is bringing back one of its most beloved shows in the form of a sequel. Any guesses as to which one....it's Boy Meets World. This time the show will be called, and let me say this is obvious but poetic at the same time: Girl Meets World.

The show will center around the offspring of the most adorable teenage couple ever Corey and Tapanga. I don't know about you guys, but I sat around watching this show night and day. It was almost as good as Full House. Ah 90's television! But no more time for reminiscing. This is real and it will be hitting the Disney Channel hopefully next year. The greatest part of this news I have yet to share with you. It has been reported that Disney will be reaching out to Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel to reprise their ever famous roles as the now parents in the series. The parents in the original were good, but this would be way better!! I don't know what drove Disney to make this decision, but I can tell you that a lot of people in their mid to late twenties will be watching this show!

I will give you guys more news as it gets to me. For now, watch the reruns and don't do anything that Mr. Feeny wouldn't do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment