Monday, November 19, 2012

If I Was Oprah

I realize that my title is a ridiculous statement, but doesn't everyone kind of wish that they Oprah?! I don't know too many people who would say that they haven't thought about it a handful of times in their lifetime. Now, Oprah is famous for many things, but one stands out the most: Oprah's Favorite Things. As her special has just aired, I thought I would give you some of the highlights from the list. We all know how this works; the audience gets to keep all the loot, and we are talking a lot of money here! So here are the items that stood out to me: 

Ralph Lauren Cable V-Neck Sweaters $198.00
Microsoft Surface Tablet $499.00
Schmidt Brothers Bonded Teak Knife Set $400.00
Nepresso Lattissima $399.00
And about 50 other incredible and luxurious items. 

Who wouldn't give an arm and a leg to have been in that audience?! Now matter what your financial status in life, it would be a blast to be included in that special event. It's crazy to think that one person has had so much of an impact on our society. I mean women and men alike used to go crazy trying to be an audience member of that specific taping. I wonder what I would put on my list of Favorite Things. It would definitely have some big ticket items like a new smart television and definitely the Samsung Galaxy SIII. Maybe even a car, like the new Honda CRV. What would you put on yours?

  




No comments:

Post a Comment