Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Argo

For all you up-to-date people out there, I know that I am late reporting on this movie but I don't care. I have been trying to get to the theater for weeks to see it, but it hasn't worked out until now. But now, I have seen it. 

Wow! Wow isn't even the right word for this movie. I don't know what would be the right word. But I know that it would be a good word. This movie is based on the true story of the C.I.A. rescuing 6 hostages from Iran during terrorism in 1980. The elaborate hoax is that they are working on a film crew for the new movie Argo. 

I could talk about this movie all day long, but the short cliffnotes version of my post is this: Ben Affleck will be nominated for an Oscar for Best Actor and he will most likely win. His performance was unstoppable, genius and epic. He never ceases to surprise me! Also Alan Arkin and John Goodman made the best dynamic duo of all time. 

If you haven't seen this movie get to the theater now! But bring a friend, because if you are anything like me you might need to grab their arm during the intense parts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment