Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend Roundup

Soon after writing this post I will write the Monday special, Watch of the Week. But, so much happened this weekend in Hollywood that I had to write you guys a recap. Here we go...

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds got married! They tied the knot you guys! That means that another Hollywood Hottie bites the dust. I am saddened for myself, and the rest of the world as this bachelor trades in his hat for hubby. But, I have to admit, he got himself a good one. I really like Blake Lively and I admire her for all that she has accomplished at her age. She has always been classy and that says a lot. Congratulations to the couple! They were wed in a secret ceremony in South Carolina at the mansion where The Notebook was filmed.

Kristen Stewart is now being linked to James Franco. All I can for that one is...what?! Not only does it not make sense for either one of them to be attracted to the other, but there is also an age difference of 12 years between the two of them. I don't really think that anything is going on between them, but they were seen canoodling. I know it won't turn into anything serious since last week we all heard about Franco canoodling, or trying to canoodle with Selena Gomez. Leave that to Bieber, Franco. And while you are at it...stay away from Stewart, she is nothing but trouble.

Amy Poehler was spotted this weekend in public for the first time without her wedding ring. I am still so sad that her and Will Arnett called it quits. I wish her and her little tots the best and of course Will as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment