Thursday, September 6, 2012

Nasty on Nasty

So after my last post, I have decided to take a more humorous and less inspiring approach in this post here. I keep saying this same mantra over and over again to my sister. First, because its hilarious and secondly, because I honestly believe in it. Let me tell you the saying first and then explain: "Nasty on nasty protects the rest of the world!"

Nasty #1 would be Katy Perry. You all know how I feel about her. I can't stand her songs, her hairdos are straight up ridiculousness and she doesn't really stand for anything unless you count cotton candy boobs.

Nasty #2 would be John Mayer. I mean other then bringing the world great music, he doesn't ever seem to shower and he has had a lot of problems with the past Hollywood A-listers he has dated. He has slammed Jennifer Aniston multiple times, which is a huge no-no in my book and then don't even get me started on the whole Dear John debacle.

So, nasty on nasty protects the rest of the world! As you may have seen or noticed in the tabloids recently, the two of them are back together. I firmly believe that it is in the best interest of all famous people, and yep, pretty much all people in general, for these two to stay together. They should get married and have nasty on nasty babies. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment