Friday, September 7, 2012

Bradley Cooper

I love to recognize actors and actresses on my blog as they come into their own. I wrote a post on Anne Hathaway recently in which I acknowledged how far she has come in the world of acting. Today, I am here to write about Bradley Cooper, or as I refer to him fondly, BCoop.

I have never really seen him in a role that I did not like. The only movie that I have seen featuring Bradley Cooper that was anything related to a flop was All About Steve. But, with that film he added a check mark to his resume that most stars can only dream of: working with Sandra Bullock. So, I can't really blame him. Cooper is amazingly built and drop-dead gorgeous, I mean who doesn't love those curls? He also has a presence about him on screen. No matter what role is portraying he is amazingly believable while bringing his down -to-earth personality to the character as well.

 The reason that I chose to honor BCoop with his own lovely post is because he is truly coming into his own. He started off in the world of comedy with big timers like Wedding Crashers and Failure to Launch. Never playing the main character, but always the supporting male role. Then he moved onto his biggest link, The Hangover and The Hangover Part II. He has played the jerk, the best friend, the main character and now he is expanding upon himself. He is becoming an even better Bradley Cooper.

He is doing this by venturing into more serious roles. Recently I saw Limitless and I loved every second of it. The fast pace story along with Bradley Cooper's smooth voice and cool demeanor made the film an excellent cool mix of drugs, violence and romance. I could not be more excited to see his next film, The Words. In this movie his character writes a story that he has ripped off from someone else. The cast is star-studded, making Bradley Cooper look even more appealing. All in all, Cooper is one person in Hollywood who is truly making the right choices to keep himself on the path to greatness. He is unstoppable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment