Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Most Quotable Movies

I love to quote movies. I seriously have a life-long goal of quoting movies in everyday life. I love when a movie quote is applicable to a certain situation. And when you think about it, if you have seen enough films, there is always going to be a quote that matches any situation. Here is my list of the movies that I have found to be the most quotable in my 22 years on this earth. Enjoy, and leave a comment on the movie that you find the most quotable.

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
"I like to picture Jesus as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and He does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey."
"Old man, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!"
"Shake and bake."
"I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."
"It's real nice. I got it at Target. It was on sale."

Mean Girls
"She doesn't even go here."
"Four for you Glen Cocoa. You go Glen Cocoa. And none for Gretchen Weiners. Bye."
"That's why her hair is so big. It's full of secrets."
"Oh my god. That is so fetch."
"Get in loser, we're going shopping."
"Is butter a carb?"

Shrek
"I like that boulder. That is a NICE boulder."
"That'll do Donkey, that'll do."
"...and in the morning, I'm making waffles!"
"Blue flower. Red thorns. Blue flower. Red thorns. Blue flower. Red thorns."
"You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits! Have you ever met a person, you say, 'Let's get some parfait,' they say, 'Hell no, I don't like no parfait'? Parfaits are delicious!"

Step Brothers
"You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus."
"I know for a fact that Cops doesn't come on until four!"
"Shut your mouth. Sh-sh-shut your mouth."
"Pow!"
"Boats and Hoes."

Get Him to the Greek
"When the world slips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall."
"I'm alive!"
"It's Biggest Loser time. It's Biggest Loser time. It's Daddy's favorite show. It's Daddy's favorite show."
"Look, I'm eating my own head."
"I feel like I'm in 2 Fast 2 Furious"

Ted
"Alright, so that's where we'll draw the line."
"Thunder buddies for life."
"Back off Susan Boyle."
"Look what Jesus did! Look what Jesus did!"
"You have a baby? Is it alive?"

Forrest Gump
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
"Dear God, make me a bird. So I could fly far. Far far away."
"Me and Jenny was like peas and carrots."
"I am not a smart man....but I know what love is."
"Lieutenant Dan, ice cream."
"Stupid is as stupid does."

My Big Fat Greek Wedding
"Put some windex on it!"
"What do you mean he don't eat no meat?!"
"It's all Greek to me."
"Give me a word, any word and I show you that the root of that word is Greek."
"There's a hole in this cake."

The Wizard of Oz
"Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?"
"Follow the yellow brick road."
"There's no place like home. There's no place like home."
"Auntie Em! Auntie Em!"
"I'll get you my pretty, and you're little dog too!"

The Princess Bride
"Inconceivable!"
"Is this a kissing book?"
"As you wish."
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
"Humperdinck! Humperdinck! Humperdinck!"
"Marriage is why we are gathered here today. And love, true love."

No comments:

Post a Comment