Saturday, September 29, 2012

Double Feature

Because I know I won't be able to write a post tomorrow, and because I know that you guys love to read top ten lists...I am giving you two posts in one day! Here is my top ten list of movies with animals in them. Let me explain because I am sure you are reading this and thinking to yourself, "She couldn't come up with anything better?" And I get that, completely, but let me dig deeper. Movies with animals are always a big hit with kids as well as adults. We have all been forced to watch Babe one two many times or one of those 17 Land Before Time sequels that all sucked! I think if we have this list in the future to reference, we will never be stuck watching a horrible anima-themed kid movie again. In fact, today's second post is a double feature. Because friends, not only am I going to give you the top ten list of best animal movies, but I am also going to give you the worst. Let's go.

TOP TEN BEST
1. Finding Nemo
2. Lion King
3. Free Willy
4. Andre
5. My Dog Skip
6. Beethoven
7. Homeward Bound
8. Hotel for Dogs
9.  101 Dalmations (live version or animation, either one will do!)
10. Marley & Me



TOP TEN WORST
1. Beverly Hills Chihuahua
2. Underdog
3. Babe
4. The Amazing Panda Adventure
5. Lady & the Tramp
6. The Shaggy Dog
7. Doogal
8. Air Bud
9. Cats & Dogs
10. Marmaduke


*This post was created with the help of Grace Valentine 

No comments:

Post a Comment