Monday, August 6, 2012

Update on Meryl's Hand

I know that I caused quite a stir when I posted my pictures from my trip to The View this past week. Streepers across the nation wanted to know exactly what happened to Meryl's hand. Well, I have been able to gain more insight into the matter. In fact, Meryl did slice her hand open while cutting an avocado. Apparently, the cut was quite deep and required stitches. Once getting the stitches, she realized that it would require further care, and so she had surgery on it in New York. The actress is fine and is now healing. She said at a recent press junket for Hope Springs that the doctors put a huge bandage on it and to bring attention down she put on a smaller one.

Well Meryl, we all know that you will be just fine. And to all of the fans out there, you now have the full story. I know the hype for Hope Springs is growing by the second. I am getting more and more excited every time I think about it, and of course I will be going out to the theaters on Wednesday to see this amazing drama that has been so long awaited for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment