Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bachelor Pad

Wow! I just finished watching last night's episode of Bachelor Pad and it was a doozy! I have no idea who I hate more, Ed or Reid. The problem is really that I used to like both of them. That whole house has gone bananas, everyone in there is cray-cray with the exception of Rachel and Michael who are so precious.

The challenge last night was awesome! I seriously would love to do something like that. I felt bad for Jamie, which is weird I know, but to think you are going for the gold and then to not even come anywhere near it...that sucks. Ed seriously let her down in that aspect. However, if Jamie or Blakeley do not go home next week, that is going to be a problem for me. I was not a fan of Chris on Emily's season and now he is just even more annoying to me this time around. His whole dance with these two girls and then just jumping into bed with Sarah next week is pitiful. He should go next week along with Jamie, she is truly the lesser of two evils because she is so tragically annoying.

The thing that is so weird to me about this show is how strategic it is, and not in the way you would think. I think the producers seriously get the other castmates to pick a couple or team and poke them each week to encourage drama. When you look back on the episodes, each week there is a different team who is under fire. That is why I think the final four standing will be Michael, Rachel, Lindzi and Tony. I think the first couple is completely explainable and most people expect Michael and Rachel to be standing there at the end. Lindzi and Tony are both going to sneak under the radar of being voted off and that is why they will be left standing. Sooner or later Kalon is going to screw up and say something rude and he will get knocked off for it. Blakeley will piss someone off enough for her to go and the rest will fall away as the weeks go on. Its going to be an interesting season, so hold on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment