Monday, August 20, 2012

KStew RPatz Dilemma

Other than breaking the news when I first found out it was official, I have stayed really quiet about this whole affair and the fallout between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. I have done that for a few reasons. Number one, if you have read some of my previous posts, you know that I really detest Kristen Stewart. Therefore, this whole debacle has really added to how I feel about her. Secondly, I harbor a little crush on RPatz from back in the days of Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire. Third, I have read the Twilight books and seen all the films, but I am in no way shape or form a superfan.

So, because of all those reasons I have decided to stay quiet and all mums the word over here. But enough has happened now, and finally one huge thing has happened that has made me reflect upon the whole ordeal. Sometimes when one person single-handedly does something that flushes a whole lot of people down to the toilet, that person gets away with it, or walks away unscathed. I don't think that is going to be the case this time for Stewart. Even though it is not official, and when it becomes official it won't be said that this is the reasoning behind it...she is most likely going to get dropped from Snow White &the Huntsmen sequel. I don't see a lot of other studios or producers offering her roles at this time because she appears to be a bit sketchy. No one wants another Lindsay on their hands.

Furthermore, it has just been announced that neither Robert nor Kristen will attend the final four Twilight conventions that are set to be presented to fans across America before the final film installment hits theaters in November. It's definitely going to be a bumpy ride for this premiere, and I doubt that we will see either of them on the same red carpet. I don't feel sorry for Kristen in this situation. I really feel for Rob, and I think that undergoing all of this, with no publicist, in the crazy public world that exists today has got to be excruciating. He is handling it really well though, and I am glad that he has been able to lean on Reese Witherspoon for help. What will happen next in this crazy whirlwind? Who knows, but I hope that no one starts sparkling in the sun or getting red eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment