Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Here & There

Today's post is a random smattering of what's going on in Hollywood and around the globe with our lovely stars.

First up...Leonardio DiCaprio and Robert Pattinson are well on there way to starring in a movie together and becoming best friends forever. The first one isn't necessarily true, yet, but the boys are about to go on a vacay together. Reese Witherspoon actually hooked up the two boys and knew that they would be a good match. She also knows that Robert looks up to Leonardio and this would be a good time for Leo to take Rob under his wing. I wouldn't resist Rob...you never know where this could bring you.

We finally got a peak at Jennifer Aniston's ring and it looks small and yet elegant. I am wondering if she turned the skating ring toward the inside of her palm so that the photogs couldn't get a good glance at it. I would be the same way if I was in her position.

Ryan Lochte is still in talks with ABC for becoming the next Bachelor. I think this idea is ludicrous. I think it's fine that he is an Olympian and I will say that he is very attractive, but that's it. I think its nuts that he is in talks for this show and in talks to play Finnick in the Hunger Games franchise. He has no acting career, and it just doesn't sit right with me. What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment