Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dirty Jerz Housewives

I love to watch Real Housewives of New Jersey. I know that most of you would disapprove of this but haters goin' hate!! So, if you are a person who watches this show, whether openly or in the closet, here's a blog post for you.

This is the fourth season of this epic franchise by Bravo. I really commend Bravo on the whole Real Housewives franchise in all the cities and states that they match up crazy groups of women. The real amazing key part that makes Dirty Jerz the best one is the fact that the husbands and kids are so involved in every episode of the show. The families are spread out as follows: Melissa Gorga and her crazy, loose, hilarious, and in your face husband Joe Gorga. Teresa Guidice (who is Joe Gorga's sister) married to idiotic, rude, arrogant and stocky Joe Guidice. Kathy Wakile is cousins with Teresa and married to crazy, eccentric, laid-back Richie. The ever-lovely Caroline who is married to the cherished, stoic, and classy Albert. Jacqueline (who is sister-in-law to Caroline) who is married to the sweet, caring, got it all together man named Chris.

Now, if you ask me who my favorite woman was on the show, I seriously would not be able to tell you. Back in the day I thought Teresa was absolutely hilarious and adorable in a money-rich way with her little family of adorable girls. I have hated both Melissa and Kathy when they were newcomers on the show but now I absolutely adore them and all of their family members, including a shoutout to Rosie!! I have always loved Caroline and Jacqueline and I forever will. If you are not watching this show, you should really start with season 1, they are all out on DVD now, and then work your way to present day.

This season has been some comedic, weird trip for sure. I would say that it is the best season that the show has had so far. The ladies are ever-real and the men are ever-present and always cracking jokes. Caroline and Albert's three kids are also staples on the show with their friend Greg. I really love the camaraderie between all of them, but Lauren's complaining is getting a little old to me. This season the crew has embarked on their craziest vacation yet: a line-up of RV's maneuvering there way down the California shoreline. It's funny for sure, but Lauren feels that her brothers are inching farther and farther away from her. All I have to say about this is frankly...calm down and stop whining. You are closer with your brothers than most people on the planet are with their siblings. Love that they talk to you and be involved in their lives to the best of your ability. And please, don't whine about it on television.

Secondly, this vacation has brought us the camping world jackets. All the guys are wearing them and it is hysterical. The crap that these people come up with to entertain America is brilliant. As a group they are hilarious. My MVP this season though goes out to Chris Laurita, Jacqueline's husband. Not only is he seriously the most supportive person on the whole show, he is caring and he calls his wife beautiful all the time. When he stepped into marriage with Jacquline he also stepped into fatherhood, being that Jacqueline had a small daughter at the time. I know that Ashlee is doing great now, but when times got tough, Chris didn't run away. He is awesome and I truly believe that he is the same person whether the cameras are on or off. Who is your favorite hubby this season??!

1 comment:

  1. Shirley D in KansasAugust 15, 2012 at 6:26 AM

    Chris is my first choice too. Class act always. Second would be Joe Gorga. What a guy--love him and his humor. Cliff hanger for next time when Joe G is caught on phone with ?????, uh oh.

    ReplyDelete