Monday, May 7, 2012

RHONJ

If you haven't yet become a fan of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, do not delay! Start watching this show now. I am from Jersey, so of course I love this show. But the greatest thing to me is how real life it is. Yes, they have a lot of money and create a lot of drama, but they are not far-fetched at all. I laugh out loud at least five times during every episode.

The housewives are Melissa Gorga, Jacqueline Laurita, Caroline Manzo, Theresa Guidice and Kathy Wakile. This is the four season overall, and the second season featuring this cast (Gorga and Wakile were not featured in seasons 1 and 2). With the return of some familiar faces that no one wanted to see last night, eh hmm...Kim D; the drama started early in the episode. Gorga and Guidice are sister-in-laws who really want nothing more than to take the other person down. The problem is that Theresa wont back down from a fight. If Theresa was out of the picture, Melissa would be able to move on with her life. 

Theresa has gone crazy this season with everything that is going on with Joe Guidice, her husband. I totally respect that she doesn't want people talking about her and her husband's business, but then again...dont be on a reality television show!

Albie Manzo is my favorite person of all, I know, not even a housewife. I would marry Albie tomorrow if he proposed! I have always been Caroline's number one fan and she will forever be my favorite housewife of any show!

Watch what happens! haha Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment