Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Avengers

The Avengers is beating out every record! It's midnight release made 18.7 million dollars, beating out its biggest competition in the genre, The Dark Knight. I can only assume there will be some tough competition later on this season when The Dark Knight Rises is released. It has approached nowhere near the top midnight release of all time, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2. But it is a high goal to attain for any superhero movie that will follow it.

I have to say I am dying to see The Avengers. Many of you know my dislike for Scarlett Johansson. But I am starting to come around to her, and everyone who have seen this film and critiqued it raves about her performance. Will you be heading to the box office this weekend for The Avengers?

No comments:

Post a Comment