Thursday, December 6, 2012

Soundtrack 2012

Today's post may be my best one of the whole year! That's an exaggeration, but it's definitely a good one. When contemplating about what to post on today, my sister gave me a great idea: match an appropriate song with the top five entertainment stories from this year. It's a brilliant concept and the results are both hilarious and touching. Check it out.

Robsten Cheating Scandal
Song: "It Wasn't Me" by Shaggy 
This song could not be anymore perfect. The guy was cheating, so was Kristen and she wouldn't admit it until..."even caught me on camera" the pictures hit the internet. Now, I have no idea what happened to Shaggy's fictional friend who was caught cheating, but somehow Rob managed to forgive Kristen. Hopefully the two of them have a much less eventful year in 2013.

Lindsay Lohen and her general shenanigans she calls her life 
Song: "Hot Mess" by Cobra Starship
This girl is most definitely a hot mess. She can't do anything right this year. Even when we think that she is back on track, she is actually stumbling while we wait for the next news story to break. I thought her being cast in Liz & Dick was a good thing, but it turns out that Lindsay created even more drama for herself with that film. Good luck next year Linds. I think some jail time might actually do you some good. 

Tom & Katie Breakup
Song: "On to the Next One" by Jay-Z
Tom Cruise seems to live his life by this song. He has been with so many women, and married to a few of them as well. Katie was his "I'm on to the next one, on to the next" for Tom, at least for awhile. For Katie, it's the same thing. Their divorce was amicable and solved a lot faster than anyone thought. I hope that they both find people that manage to make them happy next year, and that Suri won't be put in the middle. 

Whitney Houston
Song: "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston
Her own song is the perfect choice. It deeply saddened America when she passed. I know that no one will ever forget her, and even when details emerged after her death that weren't so bright and cheery America and the world still responded with "I will always love you!"

Blue Ivy's birth
Song: "Love On Top" by Beyonce (her mom)
This baby is the luckiest baby in the whole world: she has Beyonce and Jay-Z as parents. What could be luckier than that?! Blue Ivy is surely the love of their lives: "Baby it's you. You're the one that I love. You're the one that I need. You're the only one that I see." And have you seen that newest picture of her?! She is the most beautiful baby in the world, like we expected anything less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment