Saturday, November 3, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part II

In the past couple of days a lot of news footage, clips of the film and b-rolls have taken over the internet. For what movie you ask? Breaking Dawn Part II. The movie hits theaters on November 16th and as I sit here writing this I am realizing that I have yet to buy my midnight tickets. Some of you might be wondering why I haven't purchased them, others are probably thinking why would jentertainment want to see this film. The answers are: I haven't bought them yet because I haven't decided what theater to see it in. I have read all the books, thought they were decent. Some of the films have proved themselves to be the exact opposite. However, the entire franchise has done nothing but improve since the first film. I have had some hope that the final installment will be good. That is until I just watched the most recent clip.

The acting in the most recent clip is so sad that it makes me look back to the first film. There is something more mature about this particular storyline because Bella is now a vampire, a parent and Jacob has imprinted on Renesmee. It's all very adult, and let's face it...these actors are not adults. It shows through in their acting.

I am hoping that Renesmee saves the day and brings the story back to life. At least the trio is on track and doing interviews together which I have to admit is amazing based on Kristen and Rob's recent relationship ups and downs. Regardless, I am buying my tickets and I will be bringing jentertainment to the nearest theater at midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment