Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Awkward Movies to Watch with the Fam

We all know that some movies are just awkward to watch with your family. They may have some uncomfortable moments or a lot of uncomfortable moments. Either way some movies should just be kept in the friend zone. Here are some movies to avoid on the home front (sorry if this list didn't reach in you time).

1. Bridesmaids
This film is hysterical, but it's not always hysterical around everyone. Avoid this movie at all costs unless you are with just the girls.

2. Meet the Fockers
I watched this movie with my parents. It was fine, but I have cool parents. If you don't then don't even try this movie. You will be really red in the face the entire course of the movie.

3. Get Him to the Greek
Your parents will not appreciate this humor, not NOW not NEVER.

4. The 40-Year-Old Virgin
This has proved awkward in my past viewing. I think the movie is hilarious, the other members of my family...not so much.

5. The Boondock Saints
The amount of cursing in this film is ridiculous, not to mention the gore and volume of people who are killed.




No comments:

Post a Comment