Monday, October 15, 2012

Golden Globes Announcement

I was scanning through my news sites before heading off to bed only to find out some really exciting news! I couldn't wait until tomorrow to share it with you, I had to share it now! The next Golden Globes which will air on January 13th will be hosted by none other than the greatest dynamic duo of all time: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler!!! The Hollywood Foreign Press made the official announcement today! I cannot tell you how much this makes me smile. These girls are not only hilarious on their own but together they are a whole different kind of funny, you might even call it magical. Plus, they have been working together for so long that their comedic chemistry and timing could not be any more in sync. Ever since seeing the cast of Bridesmaids present an award this past year at the Globes there has been talk of a group of women hosting this years. I have to say, I don't think that a better two people could have been chosen. That is nothing bad about the Bridesmaids cast it is just that this is Fey and Poehler's time. Congratulations girls, you know I will be watching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment