Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Best Bachelor of All Time

I am so excited about today' news. This is going to be the best season of The Bachelor of all time! Yes, it was just announced by ABC today that Sean Lowe will be the next bachelor. He is the gorgeous, kind, sweet guy from Emily's season that everyone has been gushing over!

He will be a great person on this show because he is so open and honest. When I found out the news I literally ran around my house and then yelled "I volunteer as tribute!" All joking aside, I really think that this will be a great season. I am not always into the amount of piggybacking that ABC does from season to season with this show. That still being said, I really think this is the best choice. I have been keeping tabs on ABC and they have literally been searching for the next bachelor for over six months now. There was a lot of scandal about five months back over the whole thing. I know that Sean is a good choice and ABC knows that he will bring the viewers.

The show starts this January! I will definitely be watching every episode...will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment