Thursday, August 30, 2012

Baby Rancic Is Here!

Finally!! Baby Rancic has graced us with his presence. I am excited to announce that he was born today, and Giuliana and Bill named him Edward Duke Rancic. I like the name combination and the first name choice, but I have to say it was not what I was expecting as the name. I like the old feel of the name itself, but I personally thought G would choose something trendier.

Either way, their baby is finally here at last! They have been hanging out in Denver for the past week or so waiting for him to arrive. The couple was pregnant by a gestational carrier. I toast you guys G & B because the world knows how long you have been waiting to be parents. I know that you will make awesome parents, as does the rest of America. I am so excited to see this little guy. Giuliana and Bill's new season on Style begins October 2nd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment