Saturday, March 3, 2012

Let the Drama Roll On

That's right, a post about The Bachelor! I haven't done a post on this season because I think for the most part the tabloids, and every media news site has it pretty much more than covered. If there is one thing that this season isn't lacking, its drama. Now The Bachelor and The Bachelorette are known to be highly addictive and highly dramatic shows. But there is something about this particular season that has made the emotions run wild with all of the women in the house. This week, we are headed into the infamous Women Tell All episode.

It takes place the week before the season finale, in which hopefully Ben will pick Lindzi and not Courtney. The Women Tell All is always interesting, but this year it seems that it will take the cake as being the most dramatic one ever. Trust me, I just watched a preview on people.com and let me say that the yelling and Courtney's fake crying make me not even sure if I want to watch it. Just kidding, of course I will watch it. Let's see the cat fights roar.

I think this season there was a lot more genuine girls that they usually cast. I think the producers knew that, so they went and got the most dramatic and really, truly mean girl that they could find and threw her in the mix as well. That girl would be Courtney. As an avid watcher of the show, I do not think she was there for the right reasons; I am not going to go on the record and officially say that, because who knows. However, certain tidbits she has said throughout the season make a person wonder. Since her hometown date, she has "turned a corner" and is now overly apologetic when it comes to her previous actions toward the other women.

What do you guys think? I would love for him to pick Lindzi, but after he has sent two great girls home: Kacie and Nicki, I don't have much hope for him picking a good and genuine girl. I am starting to think that him picking Courtney would not be the worst thing. I did not watch Ashley's season of The Bachelorette because honestly, I am not a fan of hers. So when Ben was picked as The Bachelor, I decided to watch again. I was never a big fan from the beginning but if you ask me I have liked him less and less as the season has developed. Also, week to week I think more and more about how he needs a serious haircut.

Tune in Monday night to see The Women Tell All and then maybe we can all figure out who Courtney really is, and get some insight into how Ben will propose to. Maybe it will be another season like Jason's where he realizes he picked the wrong woman. I don't know but I am sure that there will be drama, and that Chris Harrison will be there all along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment