Friday, February 3, 2012

You have to see this one!

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, which is disappointing because I wanted to remind all of my lovely readers to watch Groundhog Day. An awesome movie, and there really would have been no better day to watch it. Oh well, next year...watch it!

Last night I went to a pre-showing of the new movie This Means War with Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine and Tom Hardy. The movie comes out on Valentine's Day and all I have to say is go see it! I will admit the plot is predictable and the lines are the characters are well known from other films but the movie is amazingly funny. Chelsea Handler is the best part of the whole movie. She plays Reese's best friend who gives "good" advice. The best line of the film is also hers: "Don't worry. If you're going to hell, I'll just come pick you up."

The film has some good actions moments for the guys as well. Overall I would give the movie 3 stars. What I really loved about it was the comedic timing and the cast. All of the main people are so genuine and putting them together was a genius idea. This will be a huge hit the weekend that it opens because it opens for Valentine's Day. Grab your valentine and go see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment