Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's Biggest Loser Time!

Tonight is the epic showdown of the most dramatic and poignant season of The Biggest Loser ever!!!!

Who are you rooting for?
Jeremy
Conda
Kim

Personally, my whole family will be cheering for Jeremy! I have been a fan of him this whole season, his sister is another story; but on the Conda note I feel like she has come very far this season. Overall, Jeremy is so great and he has sacrificed weigh-ins, points, and prizes for Conda time and time again. He should not be sacrificing the title of Biggest Loser. He has worked hard this whole season and he is the only contestant who is left that I truly feel has done that.

Kim doesn't deserve to win because she is a martyr in my opinion. She purposefully singles herself out and takes herself away from social situations. Then later, she will complain that she is being alienated and picked on and not included in alliances (and don't even bother getting me started on the alliances this season).

Conda doesn't deserve to win because she frankly wouldn't have made it till week three if it wasn't for Jeremy. Now, that being said, I believe she has really turned a corner since coming to the ranch. However, now the contestants have been home for seven weeks and I wonder how Conda has coped with this new challenge. When she finally adjusted to life on the ranch and to the authority of Bob and Dolvett she did well, but I wonder how she has been doing on her own.

I think I know who it will be and my bet is on Kim. I think she has been favored this season by not just fans but also by Dolvett. The confidence that he has instilled in her and that he has in her himself has made her push herself a lot harder this season. That all being said it is still mind blowing to me that two weeks ago she lost fifteen pounds in one week. In a week that was crazy stressful and that none of the contestants were able to fully utilize for proper workout regimes. That seems not only unsafe to me but also a little bit fishy. I truly hope and pray that all the contestants are being safe while on the ranch.

I hope that The Biggest Loser will continue for seasons to come. However, I hope that it continues on a positive note. I have seen a lot more negativity this season and much less focus on the overall health of people. It seems more about the competition and the money than ever. I hope the Biggest Loser tonight is someone who deserves it for becoming a healthy individual and striving to be a better person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment