Thursday, May 10, 2012

Desperate Housewives Series Finale

I know already that I am not going to have a lot of time to post this weekend. Funny how May seems to be the busiest month of the year, every year! So, I am going to blog about the Desperate Housewives series finale today even though it is not airing until Sunday.

This series has been running for eight seasons and it has had a great run. I know that I have previously blogged about the show's downfall, but no matter what, it has been my favorite show for eight years. Watching the preview for the finale I have goosebumps all over my arms. There has been so much that has happened, so many characters killed off, so many devious lies and sultry relationships. I guess it all had to come to an end at some point.

The lane will be missed by my family! We are sending the show out in style with a respectful party that we will each dress up as a different character. I cannot release who I am portraying yet, but let me tell you, it's going to be good! Pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment