Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Grammy Nominations

Tonight at 10 p.m. eastern time on CBS the nominations for the 55th Annual Grammy Awards will be announced. The show will air on February 10th. The excitement is in the air as we role into award season! I know how jazzed I am about all of the shows, and I know that some of you are just like me.

Tune into tonight to find out who will get those coveted nominations. Predictions are hard to make, especially because my thing is more movies and television than music. However, I would say that this year I think Pink and Fun will get a lot of nods. Maybe there is something in it for Adele, especially with her newest track Skyfall. Taylor Swift, on the other hand, it seems as if her time getting all the awards handed over to her may be up. I will post a full list of the nominations tomorrow, check in then :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment